Scholarship For Business Law Students
Every year, our company grants a $2,500 scholarship to the American college student who creates the best video essay. Our topic for 2018 is how and why access to capital is critical to entrepreneurship. Particularly focus on the legal requirements for securing investor capital and what regulations hinder banks from lending to small businesses.
Our Scholarship Aims to Accomplish:
- Provide financial aid to a college student.
- Encourage students to understand the legal requirements for securing investor capital and what regulations hinder banks from lending to small businesses.
- Inspire students to pursue a career in business management.
How to Enter:
- Record a one- to two-minute video explaining how and why access to capital is critical to entrepreneurship. Applicants should use plain English and speak honestly.
- Publish the video to your YouTube channel.
- Title the video Flex Capital Group Scholarship Contest and include this link https://flexcapitalgroup.com/scholarship-for-business-law-students/ in the description.
- Share your video on our Facebook page and on your own Facebook page.
- OR submit an 1,000 – 1,500 word essay explaining how investor capital and crowdfunding promote entrepreneurship to firstname.lastname@example.org
All submissions are due by August 15th of this year. The winner will be chosen and notified in August.